mercredi 15 février 2012

Shanghai Trend is now in English

Wow...it has been a while I didn't post anything serious on ShanghaiTrend!
The reason isn't that nothing exciting happened to me over the past few months, it's just that I have been caught up into real life's stuffs such as a new exciting job, many photography projects, numerous social events, travels, a new apartment, etc. 

That reminds me that I haven't wished my readers a happy new Chinese/Western new year. That's right, buy one get one free, this year is the Dragon year which sounds über promising for 2012.



A new year never comes without resolutions: mine will be to start writing Shanghai Trend in English. 
Indeed being in an international environment on a daily basis, targeting only French speakers with my blog doesn't really make sens anymore. So I apology in advance if you see more spelling mistakes and typos than usual :)



Anyway, feel free to share comments, suggestions and questions. I'd be happy to answer.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...